Autumn Fertiliser 25 kg
Fairway and tee box fertiliser NPK 6-2-20
Use: October - February
Autumn Fertiliser / PURE
- Controlled release at lower temperatures.
- Moss loses its colour and dies after 2 - 3 weeks.
- Prevents the growth of new moss.
- No negative effects on paths, concrete, etc.
- Stimulates grass growth.
- Fertiliser: in autumn.
- Moss removal: early spring and autumn.
- Granulation: medium.
- Autumn fertiliser: every 3 - 6 weeks, 250 - 350 kg/ha (25 - 35 kg/ 1000 m2)
- October 25th: 3.5 kg/100 m2
- January - February, during a thaw, preferably when the lawn is not frozen: 3.5 kg/100 m2
- Moss removal: 350 - 450 kg/ha (35 - 45 kg/ 1000 m2)
- Blood meal, feather meal, bone meal, cocoa shells, urea, potassium sulfate, magnesium sulfate.
- Nutrients: 3% urea nitrogen, 3% organically bound nitrogen, 2% phosphorus, 20% potassium, 3% magnesium.
- 25 kg bag